The Village at Harmony Crossing
There are few other commercial developments in the Lake Oconee area that offer the conveniences of The Village at Harmony Crossing.
Included in Phase I are seven retail-oriented buildings offering a total of 70,200 square feet. In addition, four office sites are designed to provide a total of 23,200 square feet. There are also several additional sites adjacent to Highway 44. One site houses a regional bank, while other available sites are ideal for a casual dining restaurant or similar establishment. Later development phases hold potential for additional retail, office, medical and hotel facilities.
The Harmony Crossing project offers:
- marketing plan that includes event series, public relations, online marketing services
- high visibility location
- professionally coordinated village design
- extensive landscaping featuring a central village park
- upgraded site and signage lighting
- friendly parking and pedestrian walkways
- Electronic Marquee for displaying business information
Banks and Shane returns to Harmony Crossing on Friday, October 13, 2017.
A table of 8 (including table and chairs) is $200. You can add up to 2 more people for $25/person.
Your table reservation should be made as soon as possible and your payment should be sent within 5 business days of your reservation. However, tickets for the concert will not be available for pickup until early September.
Please call (706) 923-0190 to make your reservation now and get a prime seating location.