The Village at Harmony Crossing
There are few other commercial developments in the Lake Oconee area that offer the conveniences of The Village at Harmony Crossing.
Included in Phase I are seven retail-oriented buildings offering a total of 70,200 square feet. In addition, four office sites are designed to provide a total of 23,200 square feet. There are also several additional sites adjacent to Highway 44. One site houses a regional bank, while other available sites are ideal for a casual dining restaurant or similar establishment. Later development phases hold potential for additional retail, office, medical and hotel facilities.
The Harmony Crossing project offers:
- marketing plan that includes event series, public relations, online marketing services
- high visibility location
- professionally coordinated village design
- extensive landscaping featuring a central village park
- upgraded site and signage lighting
- friendly parking and pedestrian walkways
- Electronic Marquee for displaying business information
April 11, 2015
Fairytale Themed: Games, Arts/Crafts, Character Meet/Greet,
Pirate/Princess Makeover, Royal Carriage Rides,
Face Painting, Bounce House, Food, Music, Petting Zoo, and More!
Little Scholars Academy
107 Harmony Crossing
Eatonton Georgia 31024