There are few other commercial developments in the Lake Oconee area that offer the conveniences of The Village at Harmony Crossing.
Included in Phase I are seven retail-oriented buildings offering a total of 70,200 square feet. In addition, four office sites are designed to provide a total of 23,200 square feet. There are also several additional sites adjacent to Highway 44. One site houses a regional bank, while other available sites are ideal for a casual dining restaurant or similar establishment. Later development phases hold potential for additional retail, office, medical and hotel facilities.
The Harmony Crossing project offers:
- marketing plan that includes event series, public relations, online marketing services
- high visibility location
- professionally coordinated village design
- extensive landscaping featuring a central village park
- upgraded site and signage lighting
- friendly parking and pedestrian walkways
- Electronic Marquee for displaying business information
Lowell White, Developer - 706.923.0190
|Property Address||Description||Listing Agent||Square Footage|
|106 Harmony Crossing, Suite 5||
Restaurant space, full kitchen, tables and chairs, bar and grease trap.
|Leasing Office: 706-923-0190||3110|
|106 Harmony Crossing, Suite 4||
Music hall space with grease trap installed, stage, bar and large restrooms.
|Leasing Office: 706-923-0190||3300|
|114 Harmony Crossing||Tim Lancaster||3044|
|114 Harmony Crossing||Tim Lancaster||713|